I definitely know I'm pregnant!! Things use to roll off me like water on a ducks back. Now - stuff bothers me that has never really bothered me before. For example, people on Facebook.
The kissing couple profile picture bothers me. Someone uploading every single picture they took on their vacation to Facebook bothers me. I mean seriously - I would never upload a bad picture of myself. And who wants to see 400 pictures of animals you saw at the zoo (including 35 of the same elephant!)?? Don't get me wrong, people use Facebook to keep in touch with family that doesn't live close by. I get it. I do the same thing. But a few pictures of yourself and your kids enjoying the zoo would be great. Or was that elephant your new husband?? If that was your new hubby, I'm so sorry, but his skin is a little ashy. Please get him some lotion.
We do live in America were we have wonderful freedoms (being taken away I might add by the "wonderful change" our country is accepting.) Since we do have these great freedoms, I'm taking a break from Facebook for a little while. It's the persons choice what they want the world to see on their Facebook page. I have no control over that. It just bothers me.
And Butter - precious, sweet, bad breathe Butter bothers me. Seriously dog - do you have to bark until I throw your stinking toy?? I know - I'm blessed to have a great dog that is playful and loves to be played with and loved on. But her barking bothers me.
The past week, I forget EVERYTHING. It is driving me bananas. My lack of memory is bothering me. My boss has been very patient (and if you know my boss "patient" is not a word normally used to describe him.) I went in his office three times yesterday completely forgetting why I went in there. He and I were discussing office matters this morning and my mind went completely blank. Like -Hello- anyone home upstairs?? In those times, it bothers me that I have no memory.
Besides all the little things that are completely bothering me, I feel great! Couldn't be better. I'm just not use to feeling bothered and pissed and then feeling over joyed and happy. I only hope this emotional roller coaster ends when the baby arrives. I can't go through life feeling bothered all the time.
I LOVE all of your previous post. I am so glad to see that you are doing well. AND, about those birthing videos...just wait until you have birthing class (if you choose to do so) and your hubby watches them. I laughed SO hard watching Joe's expressions from the videos that I almost fell out of my chair! SERIOUSLY!
ReplyDeleteOh--- I think Baby Bean is a girl. I dunno why though. When is your appointment in December?