Today I'm 16 weeks and 1 day! Nothing real exciting has been happening. I will say that I did to much for the Junior Auxiliary rummage sale. My ligaments got a workout. By last Saturday - I was hurting good.
- - -
Wanna get fully educated on childbirth?? Check out babycenter.com videos on pregnancy and labor. All I can say is WOW. I'm fully educated now. Seriously though, it's really informative. The first site I have found that tells (and shows) how it really is. (I can't figure out how to post the link or I would. If you have trouble finding the videos and you want to watch them, let me know. I'll send you the link.)
- - -
I did add two things to the page today - a baby countdown and a poll to see what you guys and gals think the baby is. We still have about 4 weeks left until we find out for sure. I would love to know what you think so guess away!
Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment