Monday, July 29, 2013

Goodness Me

"Goodness me...." was my thoughts as I opened my blog account up for the first time in over a year. I didn't realize it had been that long. What was interesting/strange/neat/humbling was reading through all the drafts of posts that I have written over the years that I never posted. There is one in there that is LONG about making life decisions (all related to whether I would work after baby #2 or not). Actually, I think it was how I thought put my thoughts on paper and new what to pray for and how to "listen". (I say "listen" lightly because I think discerning the voice of God is difficult. I always wonder if it's His voice or mine.) There was another draft that was a follow up on another post clarifying and expanding on thoughts. I really wish I would have posted it. But hind sight is 20/20 right??

I hope to write more. I currently have a ridiculous addiction to reading. Like BAD addiction. I've been praying about it because I don't want my reading to make my boys feel like they aren't important. Especially Will. I also feel that if I can read over a 100 books a year, I should have studied the Word more. Where are my priorities? (it all started with 50 Shades folks.... read a few books a year until then. I use to read only nonfiction. Now...well... let's just say I read to much. Ha!)

We'll see what happens over the next few months. I have many thoughts running through my head. I've written many posts in this brain of mind that never saw the keyboard. Truthfully, that's probably a good thing. I'm still sometimes embarrassed over the "sex challenge" post. I still 100% believe in/enjoy/demand/request passion in my marriage. But that's me. Others are different.

Hopefully, Lord willing, you'll see more posts pop up. If not, just know I'm reading on my back porch while my kids are napping or sleeping. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment