Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ventin'

I just need to vent for a second....

What is up with posting pictures of you and your husband kissing on your Facebook page?? Like really? Is it necessary? I do NOT want to see it. Sorry - but I think it is GROSS! Do you have to show the world that you kiss? Is it such a rare occurence that you needed to make it your profile picture so every person that sees your status sees you and your hubby "french"-ing it?!? Showing the world your lip lock - is that proving you love one another? Seriously? Like WTF?!? I'm just not feeling it....

Do I kiss my husband? Yes, all the time, but not as often as I would like.

Do I take pictures of it? Maybe, and maybe not. It's really known of your business.

For some reason, this picture taken thing is right up there with writing "I love bubba" (or whomever your significant other was) all over your notebook in high school. I never saw the point. I have always thought that is someone couldn't look at you and your honey and see you loved one another, then why waste the breath or time or whatever your wasting. I have always felt that people should just know. It's like you are trying to prove something by saying "I love bubba so much". The people that are closest to you already know by your behavior. People who aren't very close to you don't really care anyway.

And the chick with the smooching profile picture, just a little creepy to me. I just don't see myself doing that. And I don't really want to see her kissing either... just saying...

And for the record - I NEVER dated anyone named Bubba... it was just an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment