Why do we waste our lives away wishing and hoping for tomorrow to come? I've noticed I do it ALOT. I caught myself saying "I can't wait until 5:00" at 10:00 am one morning. Seriously - do I want my precious time on this earth to end so quickly and rush by?!? Not really, but I'm always looking forward to doing something different that what I usually doing. If I am at work, I can't wait until i get home. If I'm home alone, I can't wait until Will gets back. If I'm having a trying day at work, i can't wait until I can "stay at home with kids". (I say that in quotes because seriously, will that ever happen - kids or being a stay-at-home mom. Umm..not looking that way.)
I really need to be more content with where ever I am at a given moment. Maybe it's human nature to wish for something you don't have or be somewhere you aren't. On a positive note, when Will is at work, I can live like a slob!! (Sweet!) Doesn't get much better than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment